TEBA Ltd is a BEE rated company that has been serving mines, mineworkers and their communities for more than 106 years.
Our significant infrastructure and embedded range of knowledge and skills enables us to design cost effective services with the specific needs of our clients in mind.
All of our 500 employees have the option to share equally in 25% of the company through the TEBA Employee Trust. The remaining 75% belongs to a consortium led by Dr. James Motlatsi, ex-president and founder member of the National Union of Mineworkers (NUM).
With more than 90 offices in all traditional labour sending areas and a presence on more than 26 mines, we have a unique footprint through which all our services are provided. This uniqueness stems from the fact that we do not only cater for mines, mineworkers and their families in and around mining areas, but also serve them within their rural communities.
In addition to offices in Kwa-Zulu Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Free-State and the North West, our footprint includes offices in Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique and Swaziland.
We have dedicated and diverse staff that possess an embedded range of knowledge and skills that are matched to the needs of mines, mineworkers and their families, whether they reside in deep rural areas or live around the mine. Our staff live within these communities, speak the local languages and have an understanding of the local way of life.
For a printable version of the About us and Services section of the TEBA website please click here
To read a news article simply click on the summary text.
Should you need to reach us for any information or assistance please don't hesitate to contact us now.